It has been a few years since the release of “Persona 4” for the PS2. Since then, a sequel wasn’t really on the cards for the series. It was only when Atlus decided to make their own “Persona 5” game, that they would get an opportunity to both cash-in on the popularity of “Persona 5” on the PS4, while also being able to delight the fans of “Persona 4” with a “Persona 5” game.
A few days ago, I was scrolling Facebook and came across a stranger’s short video about the new Persona 5 game. I don’t know who he is, nor do I care, but it was a nice little vid that made me smile. After all, it’s nice to see some people still watching the series.
The 7th episode of Persona 5 Special Edition is finally here. This episode was originally released as downloadable content for the game, but it was also released as a stand-alone game in February. This extra episode adds to the story of the game, and is a crucial addition, as it reveals the story from the perspective of ten years in the future.Persona 5 Fusion Guide provides no shortage of ways to spend your time, but there’s one feature in these games that many players often ignore: Persona fusion. On its surface fusion seems complex, unrewarding and unnecessary, but mastering persona fusion can give you an edge both in and out of battle. Whether you want to advance the Twin Wardens social link or simply fuse the best personas for battle, these persona fusion tips will get you fusing like a pro in no time.
The following contains IGN’s guide to Fusion in Persona 5. Below you will also find IGN’s Persona Fusion chart that will help you create Personas based on the arcana of the two used.
Persona 5 Fusion Guide
Fusing Personas together is a key way to get more powerful. While there are a few Personas that can take on just about anything, they’re almost always very high levels, hard to get, or need to be fused. Don’t worry, though! Fusion is not random at all.
Table Of Content
How Persona Fusion Works
One point of confusion when it comes to persona fusion is simply how many different options and types of fusion are available, especially as you advance through the game and level up the Twin Wardens and Prison Master confidants. Here’s what they all do:
- Normal Fusion (dyad guillotine): This is the simplest form of persona fusion. You choose two personas, it tells you the result. Good for when you want to get rid of some low level personas and don’t necessarily care what the result is.
- Advanced Fusion (group guillotine): The group guillotine uses three or more personas to make a single result. You won’t use this very often, not least because advanced fusion is primarily for making powerful high-level personas.
- Fuse by Result (guillotine search): The most useful option, guillotine search lets you see all the personas you can make from your currently equipped personas, even sorting them by level. You should use this option whenever you start to fill up on personas to clear space in your inventory while ensuring you’re getting new and useful persona out of the process.
- Network Fusion (public execution): This late-game option lets you send one persona per day off into the ether to fuse with a randomly selected persona from another player. It’s a gamble, but can potentially result in powerful fusions. Not necessarily useful, but it can be fun to try late in the game.
Persona 5 Persona Fusion Guide
Before you start fusing Personas in the Velvet Room, make sure that you register every single one that might not already be on there. Once you’ve fused a Persona, that’s it, which means that you could potentially lose a Persona forever if you accidentally fuse it away.
In addition to this, registering Personas that you encounter in the compendium will also help you to get them back, should you want to add them to the mix in the creation of a powerful Persona, or just want to add it back to your hand. You should also register one Persona of every Arcana to keep on hand with you. Having a Persona of a matching Arcana in your hand as the Confidant Social Link that you want to build will help you level that Confidant up much faster.
Persona 5 Persona Fusion Guide
Don’t get attached to Personas
Once you encounter a Persona that you like, it can be easy to hang onto it throughout an entire palace, however Personas level up slower than your character and party, so it can often be more useful to fuse that Persona away to create something more powerful. Additionally, if there is a particular skill that you want to carry over from a Persona, you can also select certain abilities to ‘inherit’ from the others. The number of skills you can carry over correlates to the Social Link rank that you have correlating to the Arcana of that certain Persona.
Persona 5 Strength Confidant Fusion Guide
- At rank one, you will gain the Group Guillotine, which will allow you to fuse three personas at once.
- At rank three, you will get Solitary Confinement, which will allow you to leave a Persona behind to improve their resistances against specific attack types.
- At rank five, you will get the Guillotine Booster, which will allow you to fuse four personas at once.
- At rank eight, you will get Special Solitary Confinement, which increases the resistances gained from Solitary Confinement by an even greater amount.
- At rank 10, you will gain Special Treatment, which will finally allow you to create Personas of any level, even ones higher than your own.
- Appeasing the twins is not easy, and will require a bit of leg work on your part. The twins are looking for very specific combinations and they will not waver at all.
Persona 5 Satan Fusion Guide
Satanael is one of the most powerful Persona in Persona 5. He is Arsene’s awakened form and Joker’s final Persona. He is the crystallization of all the social confidants that Joker has earned. When you have leveled your Strength Confidant up to at least 5, Joker will be able to unlock him. The main problem with summoning Satanael is getting the money for the summon and making sure you have completed the confidant.The plot of Persona 5 (PS4) is about a group of high school teens who runs into a old group of kids on the school roof promising they can save the world from a bad guy called the “Shadow”. However, before the game starts it tells that the group of high school kids and the group of old kids were all part of the same group. They were just in two different places at the time, they were just meeting.. Read more about persona 5 advanced fusion list and let us know what you think.
persona 5 royal fusion calculatorpersona 5 fusion calculatorpersona 5 royal network fusionnetwork fusion persona 5persona 5 advanced fusion listpersona 5 best personas early game,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,persona 5 royal fusion calculator,persona 5 fusion calculator,persona 5 royal network fusion,network fusion persona 5,persona 5 advanced fusion list,persona 5 best personas early game,sudama persona 5,persona 5 fusion tips