If you are searching for Best Gaming Monitor for Xbox One X, this post is for you!
The world is full of people and technologies. If you are not part of it, then someone else would be. The developing technology will increase day by day, and the love for gaming will keep on increasing among game lovers.
The gamers use many types of equipment, such as gaming emulators, the headphones they use with an in-built mic in them, the monitors, and much more.
This list will keep on increasing, as per the inventions that make the gamers play games easily and have fun. Having the latest technology equipment also makes the gamers look cool amongst the community, giving them a chance to stand alone.
With these many inventions or equipment, especially for gamers, there are gaming monitors in stock to have more fun in higher resolution monitors.
Okay! So let us get to the point. Where do you live? Whether it is a small room or a giant house for a TV, a gaming console monitor can be a great option.
As per your requirements, the technologies invents things, and there are various ways you use them. Here, the Xbox One can take advantage of many of the recent PC gaming technologies, including FreeSync VRR and some more games that support a 1440 pixel resolution.
So many of the best monitors for PC Gaming are great for gaming on the Xbox One. If you have an Xbox X and choose to game on a monitor, there are many selections to choose from, especially if you are ready to spend more money on it.
Though there are not many very high resolution of gaming consoles available in stock, you have to sacrifice resolution to play the game smoothly. Most of the monitors have 1080p or 1040p resolutions that are affordable.
Support high definition resolutions (HDR)
The Xbox series supports all common resolutions, so you do not have to worry about it. Just know that there are not so many different monitors that support high definition resolutions (HDR) that deliver you a good experience.
So, these recommended Xbox One X monitors are tested and provide you with the best gaming experience. The list here will give you the best gaming console experience. No doubt, you can check out the list without any trouble. So, have a look at the list here.
- Know something about the Xbox One X
- Top 9 Best Gaming Monitor for Xbox One X
- Buyer’s Guide About The Best Gaming Monitor for Xbox One X
- Frequently Asked Question About Best Gaming Monitor for Xbox One X
- Conclusion To Best Gaming Monitor for Xbox One X
Know something about the Xbox One X
Before we further discuss the best monitor for Xbox One X, know something about the Xbox One X. Well, Xbox One X is the home video game console that Microsoft developed.
This version of the Xbox One was launched in May 2013. These video games were specially made to play the games inside the home on your PC.
The first release was done in North America, some parts of Europe, Australia, and South America in the 2013 session. Shanghai was the first to experience this amazing launch late then.
It was an all-in-one device for entertainment and therefore named Xbox One. Microsoft did an amazing business with positive reviews during then, and it still now but with some newer versions.
Further on, let us move ahead with the discussion of the best monitor for Xbox One X. Here is the list for you under your budget.
Top 9 Best Gaming Monitor for Xbox One X
The list here recommends you the best gaming Xbox series monitor.
The Dell S2721QS is a 4k monitor that is suitable for gaming and many other purposes. It is a budget-friendly product that suits your house and gaming.
The large screen has so much amount of space for performing other tasks as well. It has a high pixel density which results in perfect graphics and texture. It has an ergonomics design that delivers you this amazing cool look of the monitor.
If you are a working person, that helps you in easily sharing the screen with your colleagues. The Dell monitor is great for gamers. It is a large screen with 4k resolution that gives you a great environment for playing games.
It gives you FreeSync support and G-SYNC compatibility, and that reduces screen tearing. The refresh rate is limited to up to 60 Hertz. You can use this recommendation. Even the most casual gamers can use it. It is a better choice as such.
You can use it for gaming. Though it is not an up-to-the-mark product, with 4k resolution, it is still in demand for the buyers. Besides, while it gets brighter enough to deal with glare, it is better at delivering a high-definition resolution experience.
Features of Dell S2721QS:
- It gives you a stunning viewing experience.
- It has the Ultrathin bezel design that lets you enjoy this impressive 4k UHD viewing monitor.
- The modern and elegant design with subtle texture design gives you this amazing product for your purposes.
- It gives you no tearing screen.
- It gives you a leisure gaming experience with smooth and tear-free performance.
- The product comes with the stand-in inclusion with a height-adjustable stand, tilt, and pivot feature.
- It has a good ergonomics design
- It has a good response time for you.
- It supports the VRR.
- It gives you a large screen with a high-definition resolution.
- Gives you a mediocre contrast ratio.
- No black frames are inserted.
If you are looking for a bigger screen monitor than the Dell S2721QS, here is your option. An excellent choice for game lovers. It has FreeSync VRR support including Nvidia graphics cards. It is compatible with G Sync.
It gives the user 120 Hertz of refresh rate. A low input lag can be seen in this. It is individually able to switch to dark mode; this can be your choice at a low price. It turns off the pixels and produces the perfect black screen.
Features of the LG OLED 48CXPUB Monitor:
- Gives you the 4k resolution monitor.
- It is G-SYNC compatible for gaming.
- The higher frame rate, VRR, ALLM, and eARC with HDMI support give you the winning gameplay.
- It has a low input lag with just 1 ms of response time
- It gives you the HDR gaming experience.
- It gives you FreeSync VRR support.
- It has a near-instant response time.
- It has amazing input lag.
- There is a problem with permanent burn-in.
The Acer Nitro Monitor has 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution. This is the best Xbox One X monitor for gaming that you will not regret.
This monitor comes in the size of 24 inches. It has 165 Hertz of refresh rate. Even it does support the monitor with the 60 Hertz response time.
The wide viewing angles of the monitor so as to give a perfect picture when viewing off-center. The amazing ergonomics design includes a 360° swivel, and it is great for use. It gives the best visual experience in brighter rooms.
The IPS panel monitors are not the best for a darker atmosphere due to their mediocre contrast ratio. The accurately moving scenes in the monitor without any blurred image are all done with the help of VRR.
It has an HDR drawback, as it does not give you a brighter image when it is about the true HDR experience. The best part of the monitor is that it has a mouse that controls most of the features of the monitors. This is the all-in-one monitor that can best suit gamers.
- It gives you the best response time.
- It has a low input lag.
- It has a high refresh rate.
- Gives you VRR support.
- Poor mediocre contrast ratio.
If you love to love gaming at 1440 pixels, then have a look at the Samsung Odyssey G7. This monitor is also available in stock in 2 different sizes, 27 inches, and 32 inches.
Both the sizes give you a 1440 pixel resolution. It has a VA panel, which can make a deep black screen for a better darkroom for gaming.
However, it gives you narrow viewing angles. The response time of this monitor is 60 hertz which is faster than any other monitor. It has a high 240-hertz refresh rate with FreeSync support and G-SYNC compatibility.
The movement of the graphics looks great when you are gaming at a maximum refresh rate or at 60 hertz, all because of the response time. You cannot use the black frame features while using the VRR.
Input lag is low to give you a responsive gaming experience. The VA gives narrow viewing angles, so this makes the image look inaccurate. You might not like the 1000R curve of the monitor.
Features of Samsung:
- It is the best gaming monitor option. It gets your attention with 1000R unmatched immersion and with minimum eye strain.
- You get a fuller view with all the space for your gaming action.
- It is compatible with G-SYNC and FreeSync.
- It comes with Nvidia’s graphics card.
- It gives you more than 165 hertz of refresh rate.
- It gives you the fastest 1 ms of response time.
- Remarkable response time.
- It supports FreeSync and is compatible with G SYNC.
- It has a contrast ratio.
- Incredible low input lag.
- Narrow viewing angles.
The Dell Alienware AW2521HF is a good monitor that can impress game lovers. The Dell Alienware has a screen size of 25 inches. You get a 1080 pixel of resolution since it has a higher pixel and a sharper-looking picture.
The IPS panel has big viewing angles and handles the reflection perfectly. It can be bright enough to combat glare in bright rooms. 240 hertz is the maximum refresh rate you get on this monitor.
The wide viewing angles help more in the gaming experience. However, darkroom gaming is still ideal for this monitor due to poor backlight and mediocre contrast ratio.
Features of Dell Alienware Monitor:
- You get to experience the best IPS technology with a refresh rate of 240 hertz.
- The 1 ms of response time clears the blurred screen.
- Compatible with Nvidia graphics cards.
- It has G-SYNC and FreeSync technology.
- The coolest 25-inch big screen for an amazing environment for game lovers.
- It has an exceptional response time.
- It has excellent build quality.
- It has wide viewing angles.
- You do not get the High Definition Range support here.
The LG monitor with the HDR 10 gives the best quality of visuals and comes in handy with. This set comes with the compatible Ultra HD 4k resolution with IPS clarity pictures.
This 27 inches screen makes you enjoy your gaming with the full heart. It has 2 ports for connectivity with the Xbox. The monitor has the ability to view a variety of 4k content sources.
The LG 4k monitor is compatible with HDP 2.2 so that it will display the content in 4k streaming power.
The monitor comes with the mouse control mode, the dual controller, and more features of your monitor can now be adjusted with the mouse’s simple clicks instead of the monitor’s hard clicks. It is also compatible with FreeSync technology. The FreeSync helps in eliminating screen tearing.
Features of the LG monitor:
- It gives you the 4k UHD resolution.
- The screen size is 27 inches.
- It is HDR 10 compatible.
- It is made up of AMD FreeSync technology.
- HDCP 2.2 compatibility.
- It has a 4k resolution monitor.
- Compatible with FreeSync.
- 27 inches of screen, the best for gamers.
- No HDR support here.
BenQ PD3200U is perfect for gaming at this time right now. BenQ is one of the most popular and top-rated gaming monitors.
This monitor is perfect if your budget is low. This is a 32-inch monitor, you can enjoy gaming on this big screen. This monitor has all the features that give you all the enjoyment of playing and streaming your game.
This monitor is the best monitor for perfect gaming performance at a low price. It has the Ultra high definition IPS quality that gives a wonderful color experience.
The monitor also protects your eyes from straining, it has eye care technology installed in it. The low blue light technology, Brightness Intelligence, and zero flickers wash out harming blue light. It adjusts the screen brightening and reduces screen flicker.
The best feature this monitor has is the dual-screen mode, you can see different files at once and can compare the files. It has 2 x HDMI ports and 1 display port with 4 USB slots.
You can also view the screen to landscape mode, this feature is rarely seen in any other monitors. It also has an IPS panel, and the performance will let you know how worthy it is to buy.
The monitor also has some extra feature that gives you the best gaming performance. It has a promising quality for the best gaming experience.
Features of BenQ PD3200U Monitor:
- It is specialized in AQ color technology.
- The screen can be viewed in dual-mode, side by side you multitask.
- It has an amazing ergonomics design.
- It gives you 4k UHD high resolution.
- Darkroom modes add more features to it.
- Eye technology helps to protect eyes from straining, fatigue, and irritation with blue light.
- Best gaming performance
- It has AQ technology.
- You can use the dual-mode for multitasking.
- It gives eye-straining protection.
- The size of the monitor is 32 inches.
- The speakers could be much better in performance.
Asus MG28UQ is the best gaming monitor with some amazing features for Xbox One X users. This is a 28-inch big screen monitor that provides an excellent gaming experience.
It is also one of the best gaming monitors that you can use. Asus products have always been the popular and reliable series products for their customers. They provide you the best quality gaming experience at the best price.
It has a fast response time of about 1 ms and gives a flexible tilt and swivel stand. The stand provided just makes your display more adjustable for your comfort. You will be amazed by the color it provides.
The FreeSync technology makes it more worth buying. The FreeSync helps reduce screen tearing. If you are concerned about the connectors, then it has 2 HDMI ports and 1 display port.
2 USB ports are given along with 1 headphone Jack. It also has eye-caring technology built-in. This technique prevents your eyes from irritation, fatigue, and many disorders.
This is the best-selling monitor though it is not cheap but available at an affordable price. The monitor not only gives you a big screen but is also a perfect gaming platform for gamers.
Features of Asus MG28UQ Monitor:
- It is a 28 inches monitor with a 4k UHD panel, that gives you the best quality vision.
- It also gives you eye care protection. This technology helps in protecting your eyes from fatigue and irritation.
- The ergonomic design gives your monitor a look and also has provided a stand with tilt, swivel, and pivot height.
- It has 1 ms of response time.
- It gives you 2 HDMI ports and 1 Display port.
- It also has 5 different ways of OSD Joystick.
- It has 3 years of replacement warranty service.
- Some extra features it has are a flicker-free screen, low blue light, and Game Visuals technologies.
- It has good graphics quality.
- It consists of a built power supply.
- The perfect pixel density.
- It is a 28 inches monitor.
- 2 HDMI and 1 Display port.
- Contrast can be much more improved.
- It just has a single USB port.
Acer G246HL is the perfect gaming console for gamers. If you are having a low budget for a gaming monitor but want more in low, then this option is for.
This monitor gives you the best gaming performance at just a low price and you will not regret buying it. Acer’s are providing this 24-inch gaming console at just an affordable price.
This 24-inch monitor is thin in size with a beautiful X-shaped stand that beautifies the design of the monitor. Though 24 inch is a small screen to play games on, the 1080 pixel resolution is worth the money.
The ergonomics design beautifies the look of Acer, but the performance does not disappoint you. The 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution provides you amazing picture clarity for Xbox One X gaming. You get no lagging gaming fun all the time.
This is great for PS4 Pro gaming also. This monitor has so many features available for all types of games. It has 5 ms as the response time.
The monitor also has the e-color that manages the system and permits you to use the customization mode. It consists of Acer contrast that manages to improve the color quality and visuals. It has some ports for the connectivity of the cables.
It has DVI D, HDMI, and VGA ports to connect with the external devices. The drawback here is that it does not have a USB port which can be generally seen in all the gaming monitors.
On this same drawback, it is also to be added here that it also does not have good speakers to produce quality sound that the gamers need while playing.
The monitor does have a wide viewing angle so that you can see all of the gaming action from any angle. This can be a plus point if you want to change your positions during gameplay.
Not all monitors do care about the environment and the surrounding nature but this Acer’s monitor does it. It has eco-display technology that helps in reduction of the energy consumption.
This makes it a great choice for the buyers as it is environmentally friendly, by reducing energy consumption. This can be your choice if you are a nature lover and feel worried about it.
This monitor here is great to buy though it is cheap, it has a beautiful look, amazing performance, and gives you a good gaming experience at such a low price. Being a game lover and still thinking about our mother nature then this is the option that you should go for.
Features of Acer G246HL Gaming Monitor:
- You can enjoy gaming with this 24-inch big screen monitor.
- The monitor is designed with 1080 pixels of high resolution to give you the best picture quality.
- It has an e-color management system for managing color contrasts in your monitor.
- It has the fastest response time of 5 ms which gives you immersing high-quality images in your movies and games. And helps on reducing the deviations in transition time.
- It has an Acer contrast color management system.
- Best for the environment.
- It has eco-display technology installed in it.
- The ergonomics design gives it a unique look that seems great.
- The DVI D input has high bandwidth digital content protection for watching digital movies.
- There is 1 x DVI, and 1 x VGA port available with this monitor.
- The monitor is a VESA mount but it is not compatible.
- It has 5 ms of response time.
- The monitor is 24 inches in size.
- It gives you good picture quality.
- It has 1080 pixels of resolution.
- It has VGA, HDMI, and DVI D ports available with this monitor.
- Can be used for playing any game PS4 Pro or Xbox One X.
- The speakers it has do not give you the quality of sound that you need.
- The USB port is not present with this monitor. It is lacking a USB port which could have been an important addition to this gaming monitor.
Buyer’s Guide About The Best Gaming Monitor for Xbox One X
Here is the set of instructions that you need to know before buying a gaming monitor for Xbox One X. The following things should be considered before you buy your best gaming Monitors.
So, look at this buyer’s guide for the reference of Monitor and mark these points as a mandatory option. Okay! So, let us begin with it.
The resolution is nothing but the pixels that the screen is made up of. The screen, when manufactured, is made full of pixels in the whole screen from vertically to horizontally.
So, always know to have a good resolution Monitor because that’s the only thing that will give you the best picture quality. So, before buying, check for the best resolution the monitor has.
The 4k resolution monitor is the most common resolution nowadays for gaming purposes.
It is very simple. The higher the refresh rate, the better the graphics would be. The refresh rate is the time of the screen updates per second. And it is measured in Hertz.
Usually, the monitors and the televisions have a refresh rate of 60 hertz, whereas we are concerned with the gaming monitor, which generally comes in 100 hertz to 240 hertz.
Since here, you must be looking for the gaming console, so the gaming monitor generally has the common refresh rate of 144 hertz.
So, mark this point as in to have this refresh rate’s monitor. It says the higher the refresh rate, the more smoothly you will enjoy your game.
This is the most important aspect that you should look at at the time of buying the monitor. What it does is simply show you how efficiently the pixels change.
It means that how fastly the pixel can change from black to white and then white to black again. The response time is measured in milliseconds.
Remember that a lower amount of response time is the best you can have on your monitor. The gamers must look for this factor as it deletes the distracted smears in the fast-moving scenes during your gaming.
The gamers are advised here to have a low response time monitor as it is the best. Less than 5 ms of response time is best for the Xbox gaming monitor. The response time and the input lag are two different things; they have differences between them.
Do remember to check for the input lagging time your monitor takes. It is the time taken by the input and watching the effect on the screen.
Sometimes, it happens like you make your character move on the screen but sees it after a long time and that’s what we are talking about. Very simply when you press a character and see the result on the output screen, you will know the difference.
The above factor response time and this factor the input lag gas very much big difference between them.
You must have noticed that your screen renders. To discard this screen rendering, we have G-Sync or FreeSync. What it does is that it simply removes the screen rendering from your monitor.
The G-sync or the FreeSync, both are technologies designed to remove unwanted screen rendering by including less input lag than the outdated V-Sync.
The gamers must note that it gives you smooth gameplay and requires Nvidia’s graphics card.
Though it is costly to buy the monitor with the G-Sync technology installed in it, you should get the best gaming performance. If AMD can be replaced by anything, it would be the FreeSync. The Freesync is cheaper in cost and does not need anything special.
You must always choose the High Dynamic range monitor for Xbox gaming. This also a technology that uses for better contrast. This technology is used for the betterment of the color contrast of the gaming graphics.
This is the most searched aspect when you look for a gaming monitor. The HDR capability is the most looked at quality in the gaming monitor to enjoy the dark games at full. I highly recommend you to note this feature and do remind yourself before buying the monitor for you.
There are various kinds of monitor panels available in the market. Here is the main panel discussed for gamers here. This is the panel gaming guide here.
- IPS: IPS is the oldest panel amongst all. This type of panel gives you better viewing angles and better color quality. It does not have a low response time; it gives you a high response time which is not correct for the gaming monitors, though it’s good for watching movies. This panel has a consequence that the backlight can be seen while playing the game, and this is the most expensive panel when differed with others.
- TN: It is the best display technology up till now. With the lowest price, this panel has the fastest response time. The viewing angle is not good; sometimes, the screen looks empty when looked at from the parallel. By the passing days, the problems are reduced by the TN panel technology.
- The VA: This panel lies in between the TN and IPS in many other features. This panel gives you the best contrast ratio and great response time and refreshes rate, as well as color accuracy. This panel gives you these best qualities.
Frequently Asked Question About Best Gaming Monitor for Xbox One X
A lot of you all might have some thoughts before buying a gaming monitor for yourself. So, some of these questions can help you take a look at these questions.
Some of the most searched questions are provided here for helping you get a more clear idea for choosing the right gaming monitor. Here are some questions discussed for you to know what others have gone through.
The queries will clear all your doubts. These questions will help through all your doubts, so let us get into it.
It is easy to use Xbox One for your laptop. Firstly turn off all the programs that are currently running on your laptop.
Then, connect the HDMI port and the laptop. If you do not have any input port, buy the USB HDMI adapter for it and then connect it. Now turn the Xbox on.
The laptop will now automatically detect the device connected to it and then change the Xbox settings on your laptop. After changing the settings, set the resolution. Now you are good to go.
A Graphics card is something that is used for image rendering on your monitor. It is hardware that does this work. It converts the data into the signals that the monitors understand. Graphics cards do very much help for gaming, and actually, it is made for gamers only.
Yes, almost all the monitors here have included in them the display port. Every monitor provides you with the Display port, HDMI, and USB 3.0 cable.
There is a specific difference between Frame rate (frames per second) and refresh rate. Frames per second are nothing but it shows you how many frames your gaming monitor produces per second.
Whereas the refresh rate is the time taken by the monitor to refresh the image on the screen. This refresh rate is measured in Hertz. The refresh rate does not affect the (frame per second) Frame rate.
Okay, here the whole article is about to provide you with the best gaming monitor for Xbox One X. So, almost all the options will give the best performance for gaming. You can pick the top-ranked monitor, for goodness sake. Every monitor mentioned here looks great and gives the best performance as well.
See there is a link provided with the product reviews at the end; you can simply click on it and get the price of the item. Still, there is no need to worry as you can get the best qualities of the monitor at a lower price.
The color space is referred by the panel or device to display. For good color vision on the screen, you need to have a wider color gamut. The commonly used RGB-based color is sRGB which is used for display TV, cameras, recordings, and much more.
So, after a long discussion with intensely deep information about the best monitors for the Xbox One X series, you have made it to the end of this article.
Conclusion To Best Gaming Monitor for Xbox One X
I expect that you have read all the reviews and have keenly given a look at the buyer’s guide, now you know which monitor is the best for you without any confusion in making the decision.
The best picks for the gaming monitor are mentioned here. I hope you buy the right one for you, something which adheres to your taste, style, and requirement.
The monitor with the best resolution, perfect response time, wonderful curved screen, fantastic screen quality, and with a lot more qualities, you would get your gaming monitor here at the best price affordable.
If you still are confused, I personally would like to recommend you to buy the Dell S2127QS model monitor, which is the best gaming console, and also it gives you the best resolution pixels that will be great for use.
I sincerely believe that the whole article will help you buy the best monitor for Xbox One X and also do not forget to give a glance at the buyer’s guide, it is essential. Have an enjoyable gaming session !!
For more of our monitor picks, check out the articles mentioned below. Gamers can also check out our top-picks coverage of other peripherals such as gaming keyboards, gaming mice, gaming laptops, and, graphics cards, etc to finish outfitting their game dens.